People living in the age of technology and 2019 will be remembered for so many technological wonders. Significant technological changes are taking place on a daily basis and this is why modern-day lifestyle has increased on a high margin. Smartphones have made a revolution and changed their lifestyle extensively.
Undoubtedly, smartphone and apps have made the lives easier and today users can perform day to day task quite easily. Thanks to the smartphones for making convenient the complicated daily operations. Only apps are responsible for performing all of the smartphone-related tasks.
The smartphone market is growing rapidly and currently, it is one of the largest markets in the world. The demand is always higher for smartphone and related to this, apps are also having a vast demand in the market. That leads to a demand for the mobile app developers too.
If you are a mobile app developer then good news for you that there are huge scopes in the market exist and you are going to have a bright future. But before that, you need to know about some latest smartphone app development tools which are trendy.
Mobile app development tools are a daily and 24 hours companion to every mobile app developer. It helps to create mobile apps and do further improvements. Even many mobile app development tools offer many features that are ideal for making mobile apps as well as customizing it.
In this article, the top 15 mobile app development tools are listed that will be a great help if you are into making a career as an app developer.
Top 16 mobile App Development Tools
Currently, there are a lot of mobile app development tools available in the market. You should choose the best app development tool suited for you. Here is the list of top 15 mobile app development tools of 2019.
It is considered as one of the best platforms of app testing. In fact, if you are looking for one of the best app development tools as well as a platform then Experitest will always come first.
- The cloud Hosting is extensive and it has the capability to test 1000+ Android and IOS devices. Plenty of automated and manual tests can be created here. After then you will also be able to execute the tests on this platform.
- Appium tests can be performed from IDE directly.
- Live debugging and real-time interaction are enjoyable, easy to understand, and informative in this platform.
- Testing cycles can be accelerated and the quality of the release can be increased.
- It can easily integrate with workflow as well as CD/CI tools.
- You can have access to test reports and advanced level analytics.
If you are taking mobile app development as a business then probably no other app development tools cannot be better than HeadSpin. The actionable experience in the app is a preferred one for every mobile app developer. The experience is close to real-world too. It offers clarity as well as visibility to every issue of a mobile platform. It deals with issues from the user perspective and that is how it increases the user experience as well. Overall, it is an ideal development tool if you are really into mobile app development tools.
- You can develop mobile apps all by API access. That means you don’t require SDK (Software Development Kit) tools additionally.
- Mobile app development is becoming a popular and growing segment all over the world. HeadSpin supports in a high number of smartphone devices and many locations in the world.
- It has high AI (Artificial Intelligence) impact throughout the entire development kit. That means you will see the effects of AI all over the UI of the development tool. AI helps to increase performance on a much higher way in every step of mobile development.
- On-premise and cloud setup are vital steps of any mobile app development tools. Both of them are available in this development tool.
- Visibility of pre-launch as well as post-launch available.
- Device uptime is always 100%.
- You can do load testing anytime you want.
- Shared, dedicated, PAYG (Pay As You Go) access are always available.
3. App Watch
If you are someone who cares a lot for security and take the security purpose as a priority then you must use the App Watch development tool. It is a cloud-based product with high-security features that means you can increase the security on a very high level of the app from being hacked. Users prefer an app that is highly secured and you will definitely earn the trusts of users in no time.
- You can perform complete scanning of the entire mobile app.
- Scanning option for SDK and libraries also available.
- It creates an apt and proper custom report for every mobile test.
- All of the security flaws, issues, errors verified with separate techniques.
- Hardcoded values can be identified even the sensitive ones.
- No matter what, if you use the app with this amount of high-security features then the app will not be vulnerable to any threats. That means it ensures the safety of user data.
- It scans for security errors and eliminates all the security threats.
If you are looking for a mobile app development tool that is ideal for native applications then Xamarin is the right choice for you. One of the highly used development tools for making apps of Windows, Android, and IOS.
- The Mono framework is ideal to communicate with APIs.
- UI and UX controls, libraries (Third party and cross-platform) are one of the best features.
- This app development tool produces very lesser bugs that mean the UI and UX (User Interface and User Experience) stay intact, lag-free, and fast.
- Deep linking, application indexing can be done.
- Platform-specific functionality is available.
If you want to develop an app with very few lines of coding then Appcelerator serves the best purpose for you. Windows, IOS, and HTML 5 applications coding can be done using Appcelerator development tool.
- Cloud capacity limit is very high.
- Mobile app development can be done faster.
- It supports apps of all OS.
- Deployments (On-premises and Virtual private) are available.
- It offers full access to the OS and UI.
- Global deployments in multi regions are available throughout the world.
It is an open-source app development tool and cross-platform is the category of PhoneGap mobile app development. Generally, the apps developed in this platform can be suitable for every mobile device.
- App development becomes increased and effective when an app development tool becomes able to integrate with several libraries and PhoneGap has the ability.
- You can develop apps with faster time and lesser efforts.
- In-built plug-in feature and architecture help to increase the functionality of the developed apps.
- You don’t require any special skill at all because the app development tool is totally robust.
If you are someone who is really into HTML 5 mobile app development then Ionic is a perfect choice for you. It is an ideal development tool for using hybrid apps and web-based technology like SASS, CSS, and HTML 5 apps.
- It is open-source and totally free for every developer.
- It is very useful to build native mobile apps for many popular mobile app stores.
- The Apps built using Ionic, tend to become more interactive.
- The codebase is single and a developer can build an app easily for all major and famous mobile app stores.
- Ionic maintains proper app UI rules and native SDKs are used.
You can develop apps of many genres without any flaws. Mobincube takes great care of user-interface and that is why the apps built with Mobincube, tent to be one of the best apps in the market. Any type of app can be built using this platform.
- It can create a mobile store or stores with increasing sales. It helps to increase the sales figure on a much higher scale.
- You will find many third-party issues solved in the app and that is possible because Mobincube allows the combination with third-party apps.
- The online content can be updated easily.
- Advanced functionality is one of the key areas and it plays a significant role to develop apps.
- It offers high customization which very few app development tools do. That means as a developer, you can customize it as you want and can change little details of the apps.
- Apps developed using Mobincube tend to become more interactive with users.
One of the best native mobile app development tools currently available in the market. It has several useful components like commands, tabs, navigations which are pretty useful for any mobile app. A LongRange server is required to install to start the app development process.
- It is very fast and reliable.
- It creates mobile apps using DDS.
- Infrastructure for every application is the in-built feature of this mobile app development tool.
- You have to code once and then implement it on Apple and Android apps.
- As it has many components like navigation, audio, GPS, camera so you can use these components as a feature in the apps.
- Users worry about updates and always prefer to get updates for better performance. Apps built using this platform, push updates instantly to the devices.
- The mobile apps extension and maintenance cost is on the lower side.
If you are looking for a cost-effective mobile app development tool then, Qt can be the best choice for you. It is a cross-platform app development and you can build an app using SDK. It takes great care of user-experience in all devices.
- Rendering, windowing can be done here.
- Optimizations like the compiler, the parser can be done.
- The opaque key is supported here.
- IPV6, dual-mode networks are supported here.
- The SSL servers that are buggy can be solved or eliminated in this platform.
11. Alpha Anywhere
Alpha Anywhere is one of the best mobile app development tools currently available in the market. If you need a platform that is ideal for mobile business as well as cross-platform then this is the tool you should use.
- Ideal for cross-platform app development.
- Data security stays on the higher side and it is of enterprise level.
- Resource management can be done very well and abruptly.
- The development tool Alpha Anywhere environment is ideal for developers and you can publish the app directly from there.
- Offline sync issues can be solved.
- Whenever you will start developing apps, you will find many samples available there and you can modify the samples accordingly to meet the purpose of making the app.
- Back-end database can be accessed extensively.
- Data transformation and data integration are sophisticated.
- SSL and HMAC data encryption support is available.
- You can do HTML 5 coding by using the SDK of the Sencha app development tool.
- Codes can be transferred with PhoneGap.
- There will be no time waste on setting up for building native apps.
- The supported platform for IOS, Android, and WebKit browsers.
- The configuration system of the app development tool is rationalized.
- You can scale it to several resolutions so that it supports multiple and high numbers of devices.
- Touch events are enhanced and it supports animations highly.
You are a developer and want to develop an app in a new way then this is the app development tool you should opt for. It has a high effect of Swift language and if you know the swift language then coding on Xcode will be a buttery-smooth experience. Using swift and exploring new ways of app development is the great combination you can find in Xcode.
- Coding on Xcode becomes a very live experience as well as interactive.
- You can do rendering in the user-interface without any issue.
- The UI code designed by you can be changed instantly. That means when it comes to customization, Xcode can be a perfect choice.
- It supports many platforms but Xcode is basically famous only for developing IOS and Mac related apps. It supports every IOS and Mac devices too.
- It provides everything to a developer like unhampered workflow, debugging, coding, testing.
- The user interface and user experience areas stay always on top.
14. Android Studio
Talking about app development and Google will not come in the list? This is definitely not going to happen and here is the Android Studio. It is the mobile app development platform for Google and you can build Android apps with tons of components. If you are really into Android and all then try the Android Studio to build Android apps with a great user-interface and fine user-experience. Android market is the highest smartphone market in the world and developing Android apps in this time, makes total sense.
- It has an implementation editor that is very useful for the developers. You will find an ideal environment as well as many components to develop an Android app.
- Designing and coding of the Android app can be done quickly and easily because Android Studio offers plenty of shortcut methods.
- The design layout is very easy to understand as well as easy to use.
- You can further the design to the next level by doing drag and drop feature of Android Studio.
If your profession is related to WordPress and you are looking for an app developing platform, then Mobiloud is for you. It is a plugin of WordPress that allows making an app for IOS and Android of all type of businesses.
- It supports plenty of devices globally. It supports Android and IOS which are the major and probably only dominating Operating Systems of the smartphone world.
- It allows integration with WordPress website and then transfers it into native mobile apps. If you are a developer, you can publish the app directly to the app stores.
- It monitors the overall performance of the app and the development process too.
- It has many in-built features like push notifications, offline access, mobile analytics, link embedding, mobile advertising.
- It offers a high level of customization, you can customize the app as you want. You can add some extra features too.
It is a cloud base platform where you can develop mobile apps with ease. It has an extensive database. The right platform to make apps for IOS and Mac devices. It is an excellent platform for web browser apps too.
- It has many built-in templates that offer flexibility in developing apps.
- It offers plenty of customization which is one of the features that developers really like.
- Using this tool, you will be able to do several application types of works. It plays a significant role in numerous management segments.
- Real-time sync is available.
- It supports multiple devices.
- Collaboration can be done.
So, here is the list of 15 mobile app development tools that you can use in 2019. Mobile app development is becoming the highest growth segment and if you are a developer then it is quite obvious that you will need some app development tools too.
Check out the list thoroughly and decide which platform will be a suitable option for you. There are many app development tools exist that offer rich features, some offer plenty of customization, some offer great user experience, some offer high security.
Choose the best-suited tool for your mastermind mobile app development plan and come up with a great mobile app.
Best of luck!
Author Bio: I am Sneha gangwar. I am a Professional Blogger and Content writer. I am working with Appz development. In my professional life have written many useful articles about WordPress, social media and application development.